Vision Research has announced a new high-speed camera Phantom T2410. This camera is capable of shooting at speeds up to 24370 frames per second at a resolution of 1280×800. The camera is equipped with a BSI CMOS sensor with rear illumination.
The Phantom T2410 is the latest camera model in the T—Series Vision Research product family, offering ultra-high frame rate with a bitrate of 24 Gbit/s in a convenient T-series platform. The new T2410 complements the T3610, which has brought revolutionary back-lighting technology to the T Series, providing identical image characteristics at a lower price.
Main technical characteristics camera Phantom T2410;
• back-illuminated BSI CMOS sensor with global electronic shutter
• 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB high-speed internal RAM
• shooting at 24,370 fps at 1280 x 800 resolution
• pixel size 18.5 µm, 37 µm with binning enabled
• dimensions 23.7 mm x 14.8 mm; diagonal 27.94 mm
• 12-bit color depth
• ISO Color 12 500D, 16000T and ISO Color 12 500D, 12500T (binning mode)
• recording time: 4.5 seconds at maximum frame rate, 12-bit, 1200 x 800 resolution to 256 GB internal memory
• 10Gb Ethernet port: optional.
• availability of ports 2X 3G HD-SDI: yes
• micro-HDMI: ye.
• lens support: Nikon F-mount, F and G type lenses, Canon EOS optional, PL-mount optional, C-mount optional, M42-mount optional
• supported file formats: Cine RAW and Cine Compressed, AVI, h.264 mp4, Apple ProRes .mov, Multipage TIFF, MXF PAL and MXF NTSC, Uncompressed QuickTime, Windows BMP, OS/2 BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, LEAD, JPEG, JTIF, RAW, DNG, DPX
• mechanical: 5 x 5 x 8.25 inches, 12.7 x 12.7 x 21 cm (H, W, D) without handle and lens. Weight: 4.3 kg.
A selection of videos showing where you can use a high-speed camera