Kenko Tokina has introduced a compact mirror-lens super-telephoto lens Kenko 400mm F8 N II S with manual focus. The new lens is released with several types of mounts: Nikon F, Nikon Z, Canon EF, Canon EF-M, Sony E, Pentax K, MFT and Fujifilm X, and Micro Four Thirds systems via a proprietary adapter.
Main Features of Kenko 400mm F/8 N II S:
- focal length — 400mm
- optical scheme — 6 elements in 2 groups
- aperture — f8 (constant)
- minimum focusing distance of 1.15 m
- field of view angle — 6°8′ (35 mm format)
- maximum magnification — 0.4x
- the installation size of the filter is 67 mm
- dimensions: 82 x Ø74 mm (DSLR), 112 x Ø74 mm (mirrorless camera)
- weight: ~500g (DSLR), ~545g (mirrorless camera)
Due to the design features, the Kenko 400mm F/8 N II S super-telephoto lens does not have an aperture, but only an opening that provides a constant aperture of F8. Therefore, when shooting, you only need to control the shutter speed and photosensitivity!
Estimated price 260 $
Examples of photos taken with a Kenko 400mm F/8 N II S lens
Photos from kenkoglobal.com