Nikon has released the Nikon Z30 compact mirrorless camera (aps-c) aimed at content creators. The manufacturer calls the new camera «the smallest mirrorless camera with a Z-mount mount.» The novelty has a sensor with a resolution of 21 MP. It can shoot video in 4K 30k/s or 1080 FHD 120k/s. Nikon Z30 has the function of fast and easy transfer of footage to a smartphone. The novelty is quite similar to the existing model Z50 both in appearance and characteristics. The novelty has a fully movable screen from the retro-styled Z FC and does not have a viewfinder. There is no built-in image stabilization, but the camera is offered with stabilized lenses 16-50mm F3.5-6.3 VR and 55-250mm F/3.5-6.3 VR. The Nikon Z30 is powered by USB, which allows you to shoot up to 125 minutes in 4K format.
Main technical characteristics of Nikon Z30:
• matrix — 20.8 MP, CMOS format DX APS-C
• processor — EXPEED 6
• shooting up to 11 frames per second
• hybrid focusing with 209 focus points, phase focus sensors located on the matrix
• Sensitivity -4.5 E.V. + 19 E.V
• ISO 100 — 51200
• Video — UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p
• live broadcast in 60p, timelapse recording capabilities
• vlog-optimized design
• hybrid autofocus with eye and face recognition
• 3 inch and 1.04m LCD touch screen. points with a free angle of rotation and inclination
• built-in stereo microphone, 3.5 for microphone
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DHMI,USB TYPE C
• Weight: 405 grams (with card and battery), 350 grams without anything
• indicator light and special controls for selfies.
Pre-order the Nikon Z30. You can also buy a set of «Nikon Creator’s Accessory Kit for Z30», which includes a microphone for shooting Rode Videomicro, a tripod handle for Smallrig selfies and a remote control ML-L7 Bluetooth, which is attached to it.