Venus Optics has announced the release of a unique macro lens – Laowa 24mm T14 2x Periprobe. The Laowa 24mm T14 2x Periprobe from Venus Optics is a new wide—angle macro lens structurally resembling an endoscope with a rotating front element. The front element is removable. There are two of them in the set: the classic straight and rotated relative to the axis of the lens by 90 ° (periscope). This periscope can rotate 90° and rotate 360° to create various special effects. There is also a 1/4″ thread on the lens for attaching accessories, such as lights. The novelty is available for cameras with mount bayonets; ARRI PL, Canon EF, Canon RF, Nikon F, Nikon Z, Sony E and Leica L. Laowa 24mm T14 2x Periprobe is already available for order on the official website of Venus Optics.
Main Technical characteristics of Laowa 24mm T14 2x Periprobe;
• focal length: 24mm
• aperture range: T14-40
• viewing angle: 85°
• format: full frame
• optical design: 28 elements in 19 groups
• diaphragm lobes: 7
• minimum shooting distance: 20mm
• maximum magnification: 2x
• filter thread: none
• dimensions: D61.3 x 408 mm
• front lens tube dimensions: D29 x 408 mm
• weight: about 770 g
• replaceable barrel (without rotary element) – about 248 g• bayonets: Arri PL, Canon EF, Canon R, Nikon F, Nikon Z, Sony E, Bayonet L (film version only).