Canon will present two mirrorless cameras with APS-C matrix on May 24: Canon EOS R7 and Canon EOS R10. Perhaps this is the end of the life cycle of the EOS M line.
Specifications Canon EOS R7;
• 32.5MP APS-C Dual Pixel CMOS AF
• 15-30fps (Mechanical/Electronic)
• 2x UHS-II
• supported 4K @ 60 / 50fps (NTSC/PAL)
• 1080p @ 120/100fps (NTSC/PAL)
• C-Log 3/HDR PQ
• In-Body IS
The Canon EOS R7 + 18-150 mm kit will be presented.
Technical specifications of Canon EOS R10;
• 15-23 fps (mechanical/electronic)
• Supported by 1x UHS-II
• HDR PQ
Kits will be presented:
• Canon EOS R10 + 18-45 mm
• Canon EOS R10 + 18-150 mm
Lenses will be presented:
• Canon RF-S 18-45mm is
• Canon RF-S 18-150mm.