OM Digital Solutions has introduced its first mirrorless camera system Micro Four Thirds OM System OM-1. This camera has a 20.4-megapixel CMOS sensor of Micro Four Thirds size and a dual-core TruePic X processor. Pre-order on Adorama.
Key features of OM System OM-1:
• Micro 4/3 format sensor, Live MOS BSI STACKED at 20 MP (maximum image size 5184 X 3888)
• Processor TruePic X, color depth for RAW — 12 bit
• Integrated 5-axis 7-stop Image Stabilizer
• Range ISO 200-102.400 expandable to ISO 80
• EVF for 5.76 million points. Magnification 0.873x and refresh rate 120 fps
• Mechanical shutter with shutter speed up to 1/8.000 s. Electronic shutter up to 1/32.000 s.
• 1,053 Cross Quad Pixel AF phase points covering the entire sensor
• Maximum burst speed of 120 fps with electronic shutter and 10 fps with mechanical
• Video DCI/UHD 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:0, Full HD 240 fps, external recording possible 12-bit RAW
• Two SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots with UHS-II support
• Touchscreen display with a diagonal of 3 inches and 1.620.000 dots, swivel
• Protected housing
• Weight: about 600 grams (with card and battery).