TTartisan introduced (late 2021) its full-frame TTartisan 90mm f/1.25 lens with manual focus. The lens is available with several types of mounts: Canon RF, Fujifilm GFX, Leica L, Nikon Z, Sony E and medium-format cameras FujiFilm G and Hasselblad X (Hasselblad X1D + Hasselblad X1D II). The presentation of the TTartisan 90mm f/1.25 lens took place in May 20201 only with a Leica M mount.
To obtain a large maximum aperture at a focal length of 90 mm, TTartisan engineers had to use large-diameter optical elements, so the lens weight exceeded 1 kg.
Main Features of TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25:
- focal length 90mm
- optical scheme: 11 elements in 7 groups
- number of diaphragm lobes 10 (with clicks)
- aperture : f/1.25 – f/16
- minimum focusing distance 1m
- the diameter of the light filter is 77 mm
- the largest diameter of the lens itself is 81 mm
- length from 96 mm to 107 mm (depends on the type of attachment)
- lens weight ≈1013 grams
The manufacturer notes that the option for Fujifilm GFX cameras is characterized by noticeable vignetting, since the image sensor in these cameras is larger than a full-frame one!
The Tartisan 90mm f1.25 lens can be bought in PERGEAR.
Examples of photos taken with an TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25