Sirui has introduced a new full-frame anamorphic lens Sirui 50mm T2.9 1.6 x. The new lens is released with several types of mounts: Canon RF, L-Mount/Leica L, Sony E, Nikon Z.
Main Features Sirui 50mm T2.9 1.6 x:
- format: 36 x 24 mm
- optical circuit: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Aperture: T2.9-T16, 10 lobes
- MDF: 0.75 m
- focus ring rotation angle: 95.5°
- filters: 82 mm
- sensors: 88 x 140 mm (up to 142.9 mm depending on the type of fasteners)
- weight: ~1050 g (depending on the type of fasteners)
The Sirui 50mm T2.9 1.6x lens is available for order at Adorama and B&H.