The Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm f/2 lens is a standard fast manual focus macro lens. It is designed to work with Nikon Z cameras in APS-C format.
This lens was designed and manufactured under license from Nikon Corporation. The Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm F/2 is a very compact lens with an apochromatic design.
The updated optical design consists of 9 elements in 6 groups, including 3 anomalous partial dispersion. The manufacturer also claims that the Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm f/2 lens has no chromatic aberrations. Ten-bladed diaphragm.
It is equipped with a chip for interacting with the camera: recording EXIF data and stabilizer operation. In addition, it supports three types of manual focus functions: by changing the color of the focus frame, picking, and using the zoom button.
The Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm F/2 Z has a retro design with a knurled focus ring and large finger rests.
It has a maximum zoom ratio of 1:2 and a minimum focusing distance of just 16.3 cm.
Main specifications of the Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm f/2 lens:
• 35mm focal length (52.5mm full frame equivalent)
• Sensor format: APS-C
• Value range: F2-F22
• Optical design: 9 elements in 6 groups
• Viewing angle: 42.7°
• Aperture: 10-blade
• Minimum firing distance 0.163 m
• Maximum magnification: 1:2
• Hood: included
• Focus ring: yes
• Aperture control ring: yes
• Focus assist function: by changing the color of the focus frame
• Focusing with peaking function
• Focusing with the zoom button
• Dimensions: Ø67.6 x 56.7 mm
• Filter thread diameter: 52 mm
• Weight: 290 g
The Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm f/2 lens will be available in October 2022. Its price will be 107,990 yen.
Cosina shows some shots taken with the Voigtlander Macro APO-Ultron D35mm f/2 lens