TTartisan has announced two fixed focal length lenses: 35mm F/2 APO ASPH for Leica M-mount and 50mm F/2 for full-frame mirrorless cameras; Sony E, Leica L, Nikon Z, Canon RF, Canon EOS M, Fujifilm X and Micro 4/3.
The TTartisan 35mm F/2 APO ASPH lens is fully manual and comes with a rectangular lens hood with a cutout in the upper corner to enhance composition with rangefinder cameras. Without a lens hood, the lens has a diameter of 60 mm, a length of 77 mm and weighs approximately 510 g.
Main Technical characteristics of TTartisan 35mm F/2 APO ASPH;
• focal length: 35 mm
• lens for mirrorless cameras with a full-frame sensor
• manufactured under the Leica M bayonet and can be installed on rangefinder cameras
• manual focus and manual aperture control only
• aperture: 1:2-1:22
• number of diaphragm lobes: 10
• the optical circuit consists of: 12 elements in 9 groups, 3 ELD, 1 ASPH
• filter diameter: 52 mm
• minimum focusing distance: 70 centimeters
• weight: 510 grams.
The price of the novelty is 469$.
Main Technical characteristics of TTartisan 50mm F/2;
• focal length: 50 mm
• lens for mirrorless cameras with full frame sensor
• available for Sony E, Leica L, Nikon Z, Canon RF + Canon EOS M, Fujifilm X, Micro 4/3 mounts
• nanual focus and manual iris only
• aperture: 1:2-1:16
• number of aperture blades: 10
• the optical scheme consists of: 6 elements in 5 groups (2 of which are HRI)
• filter diameter: 43 mm
• Minimum focusing distance: 50 centimeters
• weight: 190-212 grams depending on the type of attachment.
The price of the novelty is 69$.