The update fixes known bugs and adds support for the new NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S lens.
Fixed an issue where the camera would not focus on detected subjects during movie recording when the MODE MENU was set to . VIDEO SHOOTING all of the following options were selected:
• Image area > Select image area: DX
• AF area mode: Wide area AF (S), Wide area AF (L), Subject tracking AF or auto-area AF
• AF Target Detection Options → Object Detection: Any option other than «Subject Detection» is disabled
• Typos in the names of some items in Group a (Focus) in the USER MENU have been corrected. SETTINGS in some languages.
• Added support for NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S lenses (since version 1.10 «C»).